No matter your business’ structure, Nobel Thomas works with you to translate the complex world of taxes into a simple roadmap to success. Allow us to assist you in navigating the uncertainties in the current tax environment and in planning for the future.
Nobel Thomas Melbourne Accountants has a dedicated team that specialise in taxation and tax planning. Over the years, we have offered a number of services and solutions specifically designed for individuals, as well as small and medium sized businesses.
Whether you require assistance in compliance services or planning and advisory, Nobel Thomas Melbourne Accountants offer the following expertise:
- Tax return preparation and lodgement for all forms of business entities
- Taxation planning, including tax advice, tax minimisation strategies and opportunities
- Capital gains tax advice and planning including assistance with the generous capital gains tax small business concessions available
- Division 7A compliance
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) and Installment Activity Statement (IAS) preparation and lodgement – individuals and all forms of business entities
- Fringe benefits tax compliance including fringe benefits tax return preparation and lodgement
- Monitoring of future tax payable with preparation of interim projections and structure review
- State tax advice and planning including: land tax; payroll tax and stamp duty
- GST planning, including GST advice minimisation strategies and opportunities including application of the GST margin scheme and GST-free going concern
- Registration for GST, PAYG with the Australian Taxation Office as required and for Payroll Tax with Revenue SA as required
- Preparation and lodgement of annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement and PAYG Payment Summaries