- August 16, 2017
- Posted by: Melbourne Accountant
- Category: Melbourne Accountant Resources
Nobel Thomas can set-up a complying self managed superfund (DIY fund) for you. Our Trust Deeds are drafted to provide maximum flexibility, while complying with all prevailing superannuation laws. Using our set-up service will ensure that your new self managed superfund is up and running as soon as possible without any fuss.
Our self managed superfund Trust Deed allows:
- individual as trustees or corporate trustee
- contributions from all sources – including superannuation guarantee contributions, employer contributions, employee voluntary contributions (personal contributions), contributions by self-employed, Government super co-contribution
- the transfer of some or all of your existing superannuation into your self managed superfund
- full flexibility in investments, including in shares, real property
- death benefit nominations – both binding and non-binding
- seamless conversion from accumulation to pension, including transition to retirement pension
Nobel Thomas will attend to the registration of the self managed superfund with the appropriate regulators to make the election to be a regulated fund.
To have Nobel Thomas set up a self managed superfund for you, download the Set Up Form below, complete it and return to us.