For over 20 years, Nobel Thomas has successfully established an impeccable reputation as one of the leading accounting firms in Melbourne. Our focus is on working with small, medium and larger scale businesses as well as large franchise chains. We also have a niche within property investing.
We offer a comprehensive suite of professional and expert accounting services for all types of businesses spanning across various industries. We are well- equipped to provide personalised service tailored to your specific requirements and challenges.
We are a team of highly proficient and seasoned accountants and can help you:
- Assess your internal accounting requirements/systems;
- Provide assistance with data management;
- Prepare your Business Activity Statements, Payroll Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, & Worker’s Compensation Compliance requirements;
- Provide assistance with queries from statutory authorities;
- Provide regular monitoring & analysis of your cash flow, profit performance, & balance sheet strengths & capabilities.
Avoid the stress and hassle of trying to constantly beat deadlines and keep up with the latest legislations and policies that may affect your business by meeting your statutory obligations on time. Nobel Thomas offers you peace of mind by providing expert assistance in the following:
- Preparing your taxation requirements and keeping you up to date with lodgement deadlines;
- Advising you on your superannuation obligations;
- Preparing margin and ratio analyses;
- Preparing monthly accounts;
- Preparing required financial reports.
Increase your business value & viability, as well as grow and protect your wealth with a strategic approach. Nobel Thomas can help you ensure your best interests are protected from start-up to succession with the following services:
- Designing appropriate business structure (start-ups and restructures);
- Evaluating the impact of business strategies on cashflow, profitability and security;
- Providing business valuations;
- Preparing exit, transition and succession plans;
- Offering expert advice on buying and selling businesses;
- Negotiating contracts;
- Preparing grants and business incentives reviews;
- Managing budget and cashflow, and preparing profit projections;
- Assisting with capital and finance applications;
- Providing advisory and support services for initial public offering (IPO).